For decades, people have turned to UCLA cardiologists and cardiac surgeons for their heart care.
UCLA has been rated “Best in the West” in cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News and World Report.
Our team of physicians, nurses and health professionals provide comprehensive cardiovascular care and offer the most advanced treatments available, ranging from preventing heart disease progression by lifestyle modification and medical therapy, to catheter-based coronary, peripheral and valvular interventions, arrhythmia ablation, implantable devices, minimally invasive and open heart surgery and heart transplantation.
Through collaboration with other UCLA specialists, our team achieves exceptional quality of care, excellent treatment outcomes, and improved quality of life for our patients.
4C Health cardiologists diagnose, treat and manage common and rare heart conditions including:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Aortic Stenosis
- Arrhythmias, acquired and inherited
- Bradycardia, sick sinus syndrome and heart block
- Cardiomyopathy, acquired and inherited
- Chest pain and angina
- Congenital heart disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart attacks
- Heart failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Hypertrophic and restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Long QT syndrome
- Pacemakers and defibrillators
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Preventive cardiology and risk factor management
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Stable angina
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Syncope and vasovagal episodes
- Ventricular assist devices
- Valvular heart disease
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Women’s heart disease
Visit our Heart Education Center to learn more about these conditions and treatment.